ClemsonTALK - Clemson University Forums  

Go Back   ClemsonTALK - Clemson University Forums > General Chat > Anything Goes
User Name
Password
Home Register ClemsonWiki Gallery Arcade JavaChat Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 4.20 average. Display Modes
Old 07-16-2004   #1
humicroav
Bad Motherfucker

humicroav has freezer burnhumicroav has freezer burnhumicroav has freezer burnhumicroav has freezer burn
Send a message via AIM to humicroav
How to give yourself a bj

NSFW!
http://www.forbiddencompounds.com/htsyoc.html
NSFW!

While looking for an image for my last post in the personals, I found this.

I knew some guys here would be interested.
AMD GUY (8:37:36 PM): steven makes emily boring
AMD GUY (8:37:45 PM): he is the Bryon to Coryyne
humicroav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2004   #2
ZeroNine7
One of the Regulars

ZeroNine7 ate that whole holly bush yesterdayZeroNine7 ate that whole holly bush yesterdayZeroNine7 ate that whole holly bush yesterdayZeroNine7 ate that whole holly bush yesterdayZeroNine7 ate that whole holly bush yesterdayZeroNine7 ate that whole holly bush yesterdayZeroNine7 ate that whole holly bush yesterday
ZeroNine7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2004   #3
spreadthephish
has stopped caring.

spreadthephish sounds like he has a personal problem
i heard that you can get a few ribs removed to do that too....lot easier than learning how to stretch
spreadthephish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2004   #4
Wyzaard
CT Extraordinaire

Wyzaard is mushed up against the chickenWyzaard is mushed up against the chickenWyzaard is mushed up against the chickenWyzaard is mushed up against the chicken
Just out of curiousity... who here believes this is 'perverse'? If so, how do you distinguish this from other forms of masterbation?
Wyzaard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2004   #5
Kawen
Dr. Mrs. Biocide

Kawen will be spanked with moon rocksKawen will be spanked with moon rocksKawen will be spanked with moon rocksKawen will be spanked with moon rocksKawen will be spanked with moon rocksKawen will be spanked with moon rocksKawen will be spanked with moon rocksKawen will be spanked with moon rocksKawen will be spanked with moon rocks
Send a message via AIM to Kawen Send a message via MSN to Kawen Send a message via Yahoo to Kawen
Yes...b/c it is unnatural. But I'd be impressed if I ever saw a guy who could do it. haha.
Kawen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2004   #6
ZeroNine7
One of the Regulars

ZeroNine7 ate that whole holly bush yesterdayZeroNine7 ate that whole holly bush yesterdayZeroNine7 ate that whole holly bush yesterdayZeroNine7 ate that whole holly bush yesterdayZeroNine7 ate that whole holly bush yesterdayZeroNine7 ate that whole holly bush yesterdayZeroNine7 ate that whole holly bush yesterday
perverse...no.

but it definitely gets a Whiskey Tango Foxtrot.
ZeroNine7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2004   #7
m3thos
ClemsonTALK GOD

m3thos will be spanked with moon rocksm3thos will be spanked with moon rocksm3thos will be spanked with moon rocksm3thos will be spanked with moon rocksm3thos will be spanked with moon rocksm3thos will be spanked with moon rocksm3thos will be spanked with moon rocksm3thos will be spanked with moon rocksm3thos will be spanked with moon rocksm3thos will be spanked with moon rocks
In the words of Will Ferrel.

"You masturbate with your own hand, does that make you gay? No..."
m3thos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2004   #8
humicroav
Bad Motherfucker

humicroav has freezer burnhumicroav has freezer burnhumicroav has freezer burnhumicroav has freezer burn
Quote:
Originally posted by spreadthephish
i heard that you can get a few ribs removed to do that too....lot easier than learning how to stretch

You probably heard that Marilyn Manson had that done, right?

I think ribs can grow back. I'm not sure, though. I'm sure someone can tell me how wrong I am.
Old 07-18-2004   #9
SyphillisTown
One of the Regulars

SyphillisTown unhinges their jaw to show loveSyphillisTown unhinges their jaw to show love
Send a message via AIM to SyphillisTown
I dont think thats really any more perverse than masturbation. The principle doesnt change.
SyphillisTown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2004   #10
forceflow2
One of the Regulars

forceflow2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to forceflow2
Quote:
Originally posted by humicroav

I think ribs can grow back. I'm not sure, though. I'm sure someone can tell me how wrong I am.

After having them fully removed? I think the odds of that might be a little low
forceflow2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2004   #11
Jeff The Great
One of the Regulars

Jeff The Great will be spanked with moon rocksJeff The Great will be spanked with moon rocksJeff The Great will be spanked with moon rocksJeff The Great will be spanked with moon rocksJeff The Great will be spanked with moon rocksJeff The Great will be spanked with moon rocksJeff The Great will be spanked with moon rocksJeff The Great will be spanked with moon rocksJeff The Great will be spanked with moon rocks
Humicroav, I think you should try. Tell us how it works out. I know a good surgeon who can keep a secret.
Jeff The Great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2004   #12
Tigerin831
I want respect, too.

Tigerin831 is gettin' the business pagesTigerin831 is gettin' the business pagesTigerin831 is gettin' the business pagesTigerin831 is gettin' the business pagesTigerin831 is gettin' the business pagesTigerin831 is gettin' the business pages
Send a message via AIM to Tigerin831
I have been told that if a guy could give himself a bj it would be amazing and that he would do it all the time. However, it seems like it would be really uncomfortable. I know the "directions" said to stretch, but even if you did that day after day, holding that position would be hard. Holding it longer than 2 minutes seems like it would get painful. Although if a guy gives himself a bj, would it take a shorter amount of time for him to finish than when recieving from someone else? Basically I think it would be more pain than it's worth. BUT...I am a girl, so I might not know what I am talking about.
Tigerin831 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2004   #13
humicroav
Bad Motherfucker

Quote:
Originally posted by Jeff The Great
Humicroav, I think you should try. Tell us how it works out. I know a good surgeon who can keep a secret.

Hell no! I don't have a problem getting/keeping girlfriends to do that stuff for me.
Old 07-19-2004   #14
m3thos
ClemsonTALK GOD

m3thos will be spanked with moon rocksm3thos will be spanked with moon rocksm3thos will be spanked with moon rocksm3thos will be spanked with moon rocksm3thos will be spanked with moon rocksm3thos will be spanked with moon rocksm3thos will be spanked with moon rocksm3thos will be spanked with moon rocksm3thos will be spanked with moon rocksm3thos will be spanked with moon rocks
I can't even get close

m3thos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2004   #15
Catmando
I want respect, too.

Catmando is pretty much a jerk
I think this is a job best left to the women.
Catmando is offline   Reply With Quote