ClemsonTALK - Clemson University Forums  

Go Back   ClemsonTALK - Clemson University Forums > General Chat > Anything Goes
User Name
Password
Home Register ClemsonWiki Gallery Arcade JavaChat Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-18-2007   #1
cmustin
ClemsonTALK GOD

cmustin will ruin this house with their anger!cmustin will ruin this house with their anger!cmustin will ruin this house with their anger!cmustin will ruin this house with their anger!cmustin will ruin this house with their anger!cmustin will ruin this house with their anger!cmustin will ruin this house with their anger!cmustin will ruin this house with their anger!cmustin will ruin this house with their anger!cmustin will ruin this house with their anger!
8 Life Lessons Learned from Star Wars

http://www.themovieblog.com/2007/10/...s-should-learn

cmustin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007   #2
LemmingRebel
speakers need savin

LemmingRebel is from the Dagobah systemLemmingRebel is from the Dagobah systemLemmingRebel is from the Dagobah systemLemmingRebel is from the Dagobah systemLemmingRebel is from the Dagobah systemLemmingRebel is from the Dagobah systemLemmingRebel is from the Dagobah systemLemmingRebel is from the Dagobah system
Dammit I'm not clicking your link.

edit: What I learned from Star Wars: I don't like Star Wars.
LemmingRebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007   #3
Tomahawk
ClemsonTALK GOD

Tomahawk will be spanked with moon rocksTomahawk will be spanked with moon rocksTomahawk will be spanked with moon rocksTomahawk will be spanked with moon rocksTomahawk will be spanked with moon rocksTomahawk will be spanked with moon rocksTomahawk will be spanked with moon rocksTomahawk will be spanked with moon rocksTomahawk will be spanked with moon rocksTomahawk will be spanked with moon rocks
Send a message via AIM to Tomahawk
Before making out with someone, make absolutely sure they aren't a blood relative.

Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view.

Traveling through hyperspace ain't like dusting crops.

THIS one goes here, THAT one goes there.

Last edited by Tomahawk : 12-18-2007 at 05:40 PM.
Tomahawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007   #4
cmustin
ClemsonTALK GOD

cmustin will ruin this house with their anger!cmustin will ruin this house with their anger!cmustin will ruin this house with their anger!cmustin will ruin this house with their anger!cmustin will ruin this house with their anger!cmustin will ruin this house with their anger!cmustin will ruin this house with their anger!cmustin will ruin this house with their anger!cmustin will ruin this house with their anger!cmustin will ruin this house with their anger!
It was only a matter of time before you came to this thread. I actually debated making this an Attn: Tomahawk thread.
Old 12-18-2007   #5
Tomahawk
ClemsonTALK GOD

Tomahawk will be spanked with moon rocksTomahawk will be spanked with moon rocksTomahawk will be spanked with moon rocksTomahawk will be spanked with moon rocksTomahawk will be spanked with moon rocksTomahawk will be spanked with moon rocksTomahawk will be spanked with moon rocksTomahawk will be spanked with moon rocksTomahawk will be spanked with moon rocksTomahawk will be spanked with moon rocks
Send a message via AIM to Tomahawk
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmustin
It was only a matter of time before you came to this thread. I actually debated making this an Attn: Tomahawk thread.
I had one of those "Everything I need to know about life, I learned from Star Wars" posters when I was about 12.

It was mainly a bunch of quotes reworked into advice. Your link is more like the Evil Overlord list (which is cooler).
Tomahawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007   #6
cmustin
ClemsonTALK GOD

definitely cooler