ClemsonTALK - Clemson University Forums  

Go Back   ClemsonTALK - Clemson University Forums > Classifieds > For Sale / Want
User Name
Password
Home Register ClemsonWiki Gallery Arcade JavaChat Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-29-2003   #1
Shabby Chic
I will survive

Shabby Chic unhinges their jaw to show loveShabby Chic unhinges their jaw to show love
Cool FOR SALE: 64mb SanDisk SmartMedia Memory Card.

Hey guys,

I just got a digital camera for Christmas and a Smartmedia 64mb Memory Card. It is compatible with any smartmedia devices such as digital cameras, digital music players, mobile phone, and etc. I used the card for about a day, but I've decided to sell it because I got another camera for Christmas that uses a different memory card. I think the camera held 200 images with the card in my Olympus camera. I've kept the original packaging and case and everything for this little memory card, so it is pretty much brand new. But anyway, I will be selling this card for $30 (no taxes)or NEGOTIABLE. If you're interested, or have a friend who is interested, please e-mail me at [email protected]. I'd really like to sell this thing! Hehe. But anyway, I can probably meet with you on campus when I get back on Sunday, Jan. 4th and give it to you then. THANKS GUYS! Or if you have any questions, feel free to contact me via e-mail! I'll be glad to respond.

*If anyone has a 64mb XD Memory card, please let me know! I am interested in buying one and this is what my new camera uses.
Shabby Chic is offline   Reply With Quote