ClemsonTALK - Clemson University Forums  

Go Back   ClemsonTALK - Clemson University Forums > General Chat > Computers, Internet, & Gaming
User Name
Password
Home Register ClemsonWiki Gallery Arcade JavaChat Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-19-2003   #1
drew4thebowie
has the necessary skills

drew4thebowie is doing this as hard as he candrew4thebowie is doing this as hard as he candrew4thebowie is doing this as hard as he candrew4thebowie is doing this as hard as he candrew4thebowie is doing this as hard as he candrew4thebowie is doing this as hard as he can
Send a message via AIM to drew4thebowie
chess

Does anyone here have mad chess skills? I've been playing five years but I'm not that great. I used to take it really seriously but now I don't have time to study.

The prefered method of play would be to come by my room. I have a clock and an "official" set.

Or on the Internet. I am currently using gamecolony.com and my handle is superdrewfus.

Even if you're on another playing forum give me your handle for some good times chess style.
drew4thebowie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2003   #2
DoubleParadoxx
ClemsonTALK GOD

DoubleParadoxx will become enraged and maul us with their fearsome gonadDoubleParadoxx will become enraged and maul us with their fearsome gonadDoubleParadoxx will become enraged and maul us with their fearsome gonadDoubleParadoxx will become enraged and maul us with their fearsome gonadDoubleParadoxx will become enraged and maul us with their fearsome gonadDoubleParadoxx will become enraged and maul us with their fearsome gonadDoubleParadoxx will become enraged and maul us with their fearsome gonadDoubleParadoxx will become enraged and maul us with their fearsome gonadDoubleParadoxx will become enraged and maul us with their fearsome gonadDoubleParadoxx will become enraged and maul us with their fearsome gonad
Send a message via AIM to DoubleParadoxx
Next time ive got some free time id like to play you. Im decent in skill. But busy all weekend.
DoubleParadoxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2003   #3
humicroav
Bad Motherfucker

humicroav has freezer burnhumicroav has freezer burnhumicroav has freezer burnhumicroav has freezer burn
Send a message via AIM to humicroav
I'd play you, Andrew, but you kick my ass too hard and that makes me very depressed.
AMD GUY (8:37:36 PM): steven makes emily boring
AMD GUY (8:37:45 PM): he is the Bryon to Coryyne
humicroav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2003   #4
Fadi
Don't hurt me please

Fadi is just barely in the black
Send a message via AIM to Fadi
We do have a chess club. We meet at 7:00 on wednesday's at PJ's in Hendrix.

Hope to see ya there.
Fadi is offline   Reply With Quote