ClemsonTALK - Clemson University Forums  

Go Back   ClemsonTALK - Clemson University Forums > General Chat > Sports
User Name
Password
Home Register ClemsonWiki Gallery Arcade JavaChat Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-04-2011   #1
Coren
One of the Regulars

Coren ate that whole holly bush yesterdayCoren ate that whole holly bush yesterdayCoren ate that whole holly bush yesterdayCoren ate that whole holly bush yesterdayCoren ate that whole holly bush yesterdayCoren ate that whole holly bush yesterdayCoren ate that whole holly bush yesterday
Send a message via AIM to Coren
ACC Camps bitches!

Obligatory post about kicking that hokie ass last night. Anybody else go?

I thought it was about as complete of a game as you could have. The defense, who have been AWOL for the month of november, decided to show up and kick some ass, and the offense looked phenomenal as well.

Is anybody going to go down to Miami to watch us hopefully pound WV?
Coren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011   #2
RupertMacNamara
One of the Regulars

RupertMacNamara is making a mockery of the self-service policyRupertMacNamara is making a mockery of the self-service policyRupertMacNamara is making a mockery of the self-service policyRupertMacNamara is making a mockery of the self-service policyRupertMacNamara is making a mockery of the self-service policyRupertMacNamara is making a mockery of the self-service policyRupertMacNamara is making a mockery of the self-service policyRupertMacNamara is making a mockery of the self-service policy
Still no excuse to lose to South Carolina. We may have won the ACC but we lost the state.
RupertMacNamara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011   #3
Coren
One of the Regulars

Coren ate that whole holly bush yesterdayCoren ate that whole holly bush yesterdayCoren ate that whole holly bush yesterdayCoren ate that whole holly bush yesterdayCoren ate that whole holly bush yesterdayCoren ate that whole holly bush yesterdayCoren ate that whole holly bush yesterday
USC game was pathetic, I agree. But I'll take an ACC champ any day. Gotta look at the big picture.
Old 12-06-2011   #4
DoubleParadoxx
ClemsonTALK GOD

DoubleParadoxx will become enraged and maul us with their fearsome gonadDoubleParadoxx will become enraged and maul us with their fearsome gonadDoubleParadoxx will become enraged and maul us with their fearsome gonadDoubleParadoxx will become enraged and maul us with their fearsome gonadDoubleParadoxx will become enraged and maul us with their fearsome gonadDoubleParadoxx will become enraged and maul us with their fearsome gonadDoubleParadoxx will become enraged and maul us with their fearsome gonadDoubleParadoxx will become enraged and maul us with their fearsome gonadDoubleParadoxx will become enraged and maul us with their fearsome gonadDoubleParadoxx will become enraged and maul us with their fearsome gonad
Send a message via AIM to DoubleParadoxx
As a Columbia resident I cannot agree.
DoubleParadoxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011   #5
Chimera
Don't hurt me please

Chimera is just barely in the black
I got Tickets to go
Chimera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2011   #6
Coren
One of the Regulars

Are you actually going? I'd have gotten tickets from stubhub if it wasn't in f'in miami in the middle of the week. Can't justify being gone from work for 2-3 days.
Old 12-30-2011   #7
sasukeninja87
Don't hurt me please

sasukeninja87 is just barely in the black
Send a message via Yahoo to sasukeninja87
Clemson Tigers is the shit ACC Champs.
sasukeninja87 is offline   Reply With Quote